Students, faculty, and staff attempting to access the College of Arts & Sciences I.T. (CAS-IT) services during the maintenance window.
The following services will not be available during this time:
• CAS-IT network shares including CASPrivate Private Drives (R:), Casfiles01 Departmental Shared Drives (S:), Cas-ProjShare for temporary projects, CAS-Lab for research labs, Instructor folders, Public folders, Vidette Files, and others
• Printing to CAS network printers and print management with PaperCut
• License servers for MATLAB, ArcGIS, Maple, Intergraph, GE Healthcare, FlexNet, Texas Instruments, Harris Geospatial, WinEdt, EViews, Excelis, Bruker Top Spin
• CAS-IT hosted websites including department websites, CAS Budget system, CAS Internship Posting system, Mind Project, WZND, Water Research, etc.
• All other CAS-IT hosted servers or services including Noah, CAS-IT remote application server, Inception, etc.
• Some functions of the CAS Chemical Inventory System
Please Note: Computers may restart as a result installed updates. Logging in to Windows computers maintained by CAS-IT will take longer than usual while some of our servers are down for maintenance.
Watermark Faculty Success (Formerly Digital Measures) will not be impacted by this planned outage and faculty may still enter productivity information.
Zoom, ReggieNet, Office 365, Qualtrics, About.IllinoisState.edu, Omni Update/OU Campus department websites, Proctor Track, or other University-wide services will not be impacted by this maintenance either.
We recommend that all Faculty and Staff computers are logged off, yet remain powered on, when not in use to help facilitate with system updates.
A list of future CAS-IT scheduled maintenance windows is available at https://cas.illinoisstate.edu/downloads/CAS-IT%20Scheduled%20Maintenance%20Dates.pdf
If you experience any trouble with these CAS-IT supported services after this maintenance window, please attempt to restart your computer and then report an issue on the IT Help website (https://ithelp.illinoisstate.edu/
) or by calling 438-4357. Start Time
- Wednesday, December 15th, 8:00 AM CST End Time
- Friday, December 17th, 5:00 PM CST Workarounds
- Move files from CAS-IT servers to OneDrive or Microsoft Teams ahead of the maintenance window. Websites might show a temporary page announcing that the servers are under maintenance.