Who is Impacted: ISU faculty, staff, and students.
What is Impacted: ISU will be performing maintenance on the Dell Compellent Storage system.
During the maintenance window the following servers/services will be in an offline or degraded state.
- Access frontend used daily by Mail Services
- Airwave (Wireless Monitoring Utility)
- Call Data Records
- Citrix VDI
- Corsefinder in My portal
- DVSPORT (Athletics Football Video)
- EMAS Preview backend – web
- EMAS Project Success – web
- Facilities web sites
- Grants Data
- ID Works
- Oracle UPK Developer
- SYSLOG2 (Splunk Logging)
- TPG and Marketplace reporting data
- VMware vCenter Console Access
- No configuration changes to Cisco Call Manager can be made during this time
During the maintenance window the following databases will be offline:
- SCIntraPROD - Property Control Database
- Visual Retailing
Updated Start Time: Thursday, January 4, 5:00 PM CT
Updated End Time: Friday, January 5, 5:30 AM CT
Workaround: There are no workarounds available.