Who is Impacted: Staff, Faculty, and Students
All ISU IT services will be unavailable. The following are some of the affected services:
- Elevator and Blue Light Emergency Phones
- Account Directories
- Campus Phones. Dial 911 using your cell phone.
- VPN Access
- Guest Access
- DevReg (IoT devices will not be able to access the network)
- Wireless Ticket Scanners
- Enterprise Applications (Office 365, Peoplesoft, Reggienet, Ellucian Colleague (Datatel), Cognos, Cherwell, etc...)
The following services should be available throughout the maintenance:
- Electronic Door Access
- Wired Network Access (Internet only)
- Credit Card Terminals
- TV Service
Start Time: Saturday, May 18th at 5:00 am
Scheduled End Time: Sunday, May 19th at 5:00 pm
Actual End Time: Sunday, May 19th at 2:30 pm
Workaround: There are no workarounds available.
Resolved: Administrators advise that the network maintenance has been successfully completed, and campus IT services are now available. Due to a processing backlog, ULID Account Management changes (including ULID password resets) may experience a delay until processing has caught up.