Who is Impacted: Students, faculty, staff, and applicants.
What is Impacted: ISU will be performing maintenance affecting the connection to all PeopleSoft environments. The systems will be running in a healthy state however, users will be unable to access them. These systems include:
- Campus Solutions (CS.IllinoisState)
- iPeople (HCM.IllinoisState)
- Student Center
- Faculty Center
- On-line Applications for Admission
- New ULID Account Creation
- Timesheet Entry
- Employee Self-Service
- W-2 access
- Campus Solutions Reporting Copy may be potentially delayed.
- iPeople Reporting Copy databases may be potentially delayed.
Start Time: Saturday, January 12, 4:00 AM CST
End Time: Saturday, January 12, 4:15 AM CST
Workarounds: No workarounds are available
Update: Maintenance has completed. The Tech Alert notification stated this maintenance would occur tomorrow, Saturday, January 12th in error.
End Time: Friday, January 11th at 5:04 AM CST