Who is Impacted: Students, faculty, and staff attempting to access impacted CAS-IT services during the maintenance window.
What is Impacted: Due to planned network maintenance in Schroeder Hall, all CAS-IT services may experience intermittent disruption or complete unavailability during the change window. The following services could be affected:
- CAS-IT network shares including Casfiles Private Drive (R:), Casfiles01 Departmental File Shares (S:), Cas-ProjShare for temporary projects, Instructor folders, Public folders, hand-in folder, Vidette Files, and others.
- Printing to CAS network printers and print management with PaperCut.
- License servers for MATLAB, ArcGIS, Maple, Intergraph, GE Healthcare, Flexnet, Texas Instruments, Harris Geospatial, EViews, Excelis, Bruker Top Spin.
- CAS-IT hosted websites including department websites, CAS URG system, CAS Budget system, CAS WordPress, Mind Project, WZND, TV10, Water Research, etc.
- All other CAS-IT hosted servers or services including PSC Observation System, Noah, CAS-IT remote application server, Inception, etc.
- Select Survey at Survey.Lilt.Ilstu.edu, but not other addresses.
- Faculty/Staff/GA computers (These computers may restart as a result of centrally pushed updates).
- Logging in to Windows computers maintained by CAS-IT will take longer than usual while some of our servers are down for maintenance.
If you experience any trouble with these CAS-IT supported services after this maintenance window please attempt to restart your computer.
Start Time: Sunday, July 16th, 2017 at 7:30 AM CST
End Time: Sunday, June 16th, 2017 at 8:30 AM CST
Workarounds: No workarounds are available