On Sunday, August 21st, 2016, from 7:00AM to 12:00PM, the following functionality will be unavailable due to planned maintenance:
- New ULID Account Creation
- ULID Password Changes
- ULID Account Activation
- ULID Password Recovery (Forgot My Password)
- Security Question Updates
- eConsent Preferences
- Survey Consent Preferences
- Preferred Name Change Requests
In addition, any biographical or demographic information changes in Student Service Center or other Campus Solutions modules will not update until the maintenance has completed.
Administrative Technologies will be applying patch updates to Oracle Identity Manager (OIM). During this time, Oracle Identity Manager and Account Self Service will be unavailable. Account.illinoisstate.edu will redirect to a maintenance page during this time.
- All login portals will still operate without interruption. This includes Active Directory, LDAP, Central Login, and the Webgate portals, as well as other authentication tools.
- Office 365 and email will continue to operate.
The scheduled maintenance of Oracle Identity Manager and Account Self Service have been completed. All systems are back online and running properly.